QuEST Global Engineering [www.quest-global.com] is a trusted global product engineering services and solutions partner to many of the worlds' most recognized companies in Aero Engines, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Medical Devices, Oil & Gas, Power, Industrial, Rail, Semiconductor, Consumer Electronics and Software & Internet.
Aiming to strengthen our Oil & Gas Department for an important project based in Tuscany, we are recruiting a
SYSTEM ENGINEER AUXILIARY SYSTEMS OIL & GAS DOMAIN
The selected resource will be directly engaged in the engineering project activities, with increasing levels of autonomy and responsibility.
He/she will be responsible for the System Auxiliaries design for Steam /Gas Turbine driven Compressor and Generator applications, Electric Motors, and Turboexpanders, and for maintaining and incorporating new cost-effective solutions for designs.
- Execution of P&ID through CAD systems, including detailed info about piping, main equipment like electric motors, heat exchangers, vessel and valves, complying with Customer requirements and standards
- Ensure Design Adherence with Design Template and Best Practice
- Execute systems components calculation (sizing of orifices, PCVs, PSVs, On/off, filters, heaters), ability to develop predictive model design (Matlab/Simulink, FlowMaster, Hysis) to identify transients and define high level control logic.
- analysis of Customer input exchange, participate to Design Review sessions
- Technical Diploma, BSc or MSc Engineering Degree (Mechanical / Energy / Electrical / Chemical)
- good understanding of machine operation and application, of control processes and supporting functions
- Knowledge of Mechanical and Instrument disciplines: Piping class, material selection, instrument selection and installation
- O&G knowledge will be advantageous
- Tools: Autocad, Office; nice to have: Matlab/Simulink, Teamcenter, Rulestream
- Good command of English language (i. e. B2)
- Commitment, precision, flexibility, reliability
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent team-work attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment, meeting strict deadlines
To apply please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91,
e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.